TRIVIA QUIZ ANSWERS
1) Composer Hoagy Carmichael.
2) The song was “Heigh-Ho the Dwarfs’ Marching Song” from the film Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. This film, produced by Walt Disney, was the first full length animated feature film.
3) Vincente Minnelli, later husband of film star Judy Garland and father of their daughter Liza Minnelli.
4) Glenn Miller and Billie Holiday. Although both Miller and Holiday had appeared on records before, their inaugural sessions as leaders or featured artists, whose name was on the records they produced, included Bunny Berigan.
5) Ray Conniff.
6) Frank Sinatra.
7) Bernard Herrmann.
8) The drummer/father- Johnny Williams; the son/composer- John Williams.
10) Bessie Smith.